Hell's Canyon Boat Club
Private Club & Event Center
ABOUT
Hells Canyon Boat Club (HCBC) is a non-profit Idaho corporation, established in 1948 and incorporated in Idaho in 1951. The clubhouse was originally located in Lewiston, Idaho on the banks of the Snake River. The club was displaced in 1973 when the US Army Corps of Engineers procured all of the shoreline in preparation for building the levies, which would contain the Lower Granite Pool. Following completion of the Lower Granite Dam in 1975 (35 miles west of Lewiston on the lower Snake River), Granite Lake was created.

The US Army Corps of Engineers traded a small acreage along State Highway 129 in Washington just south of Clarkston for the club's existing waterfront property, upon which the current clubhouse was built. Since then, expansions and improvements have contributed to make the facility a comfortable and convenient location for their members and the renters of the building.